At Lifepoint, GROUPS include all gatherings that are smaller than Sunday mornings and meet at least monthly. Are you interested in knowing what kind of groups are happening in our Men's Ministry?
Check out upcoming events here! Especially keep your eye out for our Men's Retreat in September. If you want to be first to know about upcoming events, be sure to subscribe to the Men's Ministry email list above.
At Lifepoint Church, we desire each person to grow in their relationship with God and others. We believe that fully-devoted followers of Jesus will do so by continually growing in five areas called Next Steps: Celebrate Big, Connect Small, Walk with Jesus, Serve with Us, and Engage the Mission. Our Adult, Family, and Freedom & Care Ministries are organized to facilitate growth in these areas.
If you are not able to find the information you are looking for, please email church@Lifepointpb.com to let us know!
- LIFEPOINT junior - Children from birth through kindergarten have classes provided throughout the entire Sunday morning worship service. These classes are based on developmental stages: Babies, Toddlers, Walkers and Talkers, and VPK-K. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- LIFEPOINT KIDS - Elementary-aged children (1st - 5th Grade) will worship with their families in the Sanctuary on Sunday mornings, then they will be dismissed to Lifepoint KIDS! before the sermon for a special time of learning specifically prepared for them! This includes large group teaching and small group discussion. Each month has a specific theme, which parents are encouraged to incorporate into conversations with their children at home. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- LIFEPOINT STUDENTS - Middle & High School students meet weekly on Sunday evenings. We recognize that students are not growing-up in a neutral environment, so we have developed a ministry focused on developing students who are rooted and fruitful, who have a resilient faith, and who partner with God in His mission to rebuild, restore, and renew. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- LIFEPOINT YOUNG ADULTS - We long to see Young Adults, ages 18-26, taking next steps in their walk with Jesus and actively engaging in the life of Lifepoint Church. Despite not having a weekly, age-specific gathering, we do gather as Young Adults a few times a year to provide unique opportunities to build connection and belonging with others in a similar stage of life. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- GROUPS MINISTRY - Our Groups Ministry transforms lives through an emphasis on building relationships beyond Sunday morning worship. Groups offer the perfect opportunity to support, serve, and sharpen one another in smaller gatherings! For more information, CLICK HERE.
- MEN'S MINISTRY - At Lifepoint, we want to be the men God has called us to be. As iron sharpens iron, we want to strengthen one another in the Lord. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- LADIES' MINISTRY - Women of all ages need to be encouraged and know they are seen by Jesus, and others. We seek to gather women together to help them encounter Jesus and experience meaningful relationships with each other. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- MARRIAGE MINISTRY - The Lifepoint Church's Marriage Ministry seeks to strengthen marriages through small groups, quarterly events with a marriage focus, mentoring, and prayer for the couples God puts in our paths. For more information, CLICK HERE.
The Freedom and Care Ministry is here to provide ministry and assistance to individuals and families who call Lifepoint Church home. Lifepoint desires to come walk beside you if you are struggling with sickness or disease, in the midst of the passing of a loved one, or needing individual, pre-marriage, marriage, or family counsel from a Christ-centered perspective. For more information, CLICK HERE.